Would you like a representative of our office to speak at your club,
group, or organization?
Are you interested in having a representative of our office attend your organization’s regular meetings?
The Macon County State’s Attorney’s Office is dedicated to:
· Being involved with the community
· Increasing the awareness among residents of the role the office
occupies in the criminal justice system
· Receiving feedback from citizens
We want the people of Macon County to know what we do, and that we are here to serve them. We want to know more about their problems and concerns relating to the criminal justice system, and to do our best to address those problems and concerns. The Macon County State’s Attorney’s Office is committed to being a part of the community-wide effort to finding solutions to the issues confronting our community.
The Community Outreach Program is designed to provide:
(1) A representative of the office to
attend regular meetings of community groups, organizations, or agencies, if
(2) Guest speakers who can provide presentations on any aspect of the office
desired at meetings or ceremonies.